[GNC] Balsheet-eg.scm problem

Alex mcmurchy1917-gnucash at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 06:57:47 EDT 2018

I've come to this thread and V3.2 a bit late. Installed V3.2 a week or
so ago.

I too had problems with my bespoke balance sheet which, as a linux user,
is in my .local/share/gnucash directory.

Couldn't open any of my old balance sheets from Reports -> Saved Report
Configuarations

Solved the problem by comparing the V2_6_21 version of
/usr/share/gnucash/scm/gnucash/report/balsheet-eg.eguile.scm

with the

V3.2 version of /usr/share/gnucash/scm/gnucash/report/balsheet-eg.eguile.scm

to see what's changed then applying the differences to my bespoke
balance sheet.

I did confuse myself for a while by editing a bespoke balance sheet in
.gnucash that must have been an old configuration directory for a
previous release.

Now have balance sheet working the way I want it and can open all my old
stored balance sheet reports.

Alex

On 24/08/18 08:40, Geert Janssens wrote:
> Op donderdag 23 augustus 2018 19:35:43 CEST schreef Stephen M. Butler:
>> On 08/23/2018 09:44 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:
>>> Better still: don't mess with the installation directory at all and
>>> instead
>>> follow