[GNC] Help breaking up a file

Douglas Pastorello spiderdad10 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 20:19:59 EDT 2018

Eric,
Years ago, I made a script to remove transactions from the gnucash xml
file for the purpose of reducing file size and speeding start-up. It is
kind of crude, but allows for the deletion of transactions based on a
date range. Here is a link to the posting;
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2009-January/027957.ht
ml
Maybe this would be of use to you.
--Doug.