[GNC] GC 3.2 Import Price File CSV

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 29 12:33:21 EDT 2018

I don’t use the importer but this sounds like a good candidate for the FAQ or somewhere else appropriate on the wiki, if those of you who are more familiar with the process have the time.

If it’s simply a case of ‘import directly, don’t open it in Excel first’ I can certainly add that in myself.

Regards,
Adrien