[GNC] Can no longer print checks

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:42:48 EST 2018

HB,

Windows always calls *.chk files 'Recovered File Fragments'

If the files are in the 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\checks' directory they are not fragments but
the files that you want, at least for 2.6.x releases of GnuCash in
Windows.  You can open them (carefully) with Wordpad and see what they
contain.  If you made custom check printing formats they may be somewhere
else, I have not tried that.

David C