[GNC] Installing 3.3 on Mac OS Mojave

Gerry Starnes gerrystarnes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:38:18 EST 2018

I am trying to install the 3.3-1 version on my upgraded OS (Mojave
10.14.1). I've downloaded and run the dmg from Sourceforge. It shows me the
directory program and support files in a separate window. When I double
click on the program, it verifies then asks if I want to run the program
downloaded from the Web. I respond to continue and the program icon in the
dock disappears.

>From the Mojave upgrade, I know that the 2.6.18 version will not work in
future updates because it is not 64 bit. So, I'm concerned that the upgrade
is not loadable.

What might I be missing?

Thanks...

Gerry