[GNC] Budget Help

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 3 13:11:48 EST 2018

Peter,

Do you have any accounts with transactions in them yet or is this your first steps with GnuCash?

Are those accounts in the same currency as the default currency for your book?

I’ve seen issues in the past that the budget will not show empty accounts, or accounts with different currencies. (If you have Trading Accounts turned on you will see them however)

If you need to see as yet unused accounts, click View > Filter By > Other and check “Show unused accounts”

Regards,
Adrien