[GNC] How to save Gnucash and Lock file issues

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Dec 4 02:55:55 EST 2018

Hi Lorrie,

Are you sure you are using an XML file for your GC data?  IIRC, using the
SQLite format stops the creation of the timestamp backup files.

I'm not entirely sure how to check what format the file is in, but if you do a
file-> Save As and look at the options in that dialog box it *may* shed some
light.  Cancel if you don't actually want to rename the file, of course.

0.02
Maf.