[GNC] GnuCash methodolgy

Flyeta flyeta at me.com
Sat Dec 8 18:59:58 EST 2018

I’ve been testing out Gnucash for an envelope-like system for a bit and so far, it seems do-able if your reporting and accounting needs are minimal. I ignore the budgeting features altogether and don’t really use reports much. This site got me started:
<https://zerosumbudget.wordpress.com/overview/minimal/ <https://zerosumbudget.wordpress.com/overview/minimal/>>

Andrew