[GNC] Budget Issue

Peter088 Peter088 at PeterMacDonough.Com
Wed Dec 12 19:05:50 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm a new user coming from Quicken.  I'm trying to create a budget and have
the filters set to Show Unused and Show Zero Total accounts, but I cannot
see a lot of the expense accounts.  I am still not seeing any cells/values
for the lowest nested level of each account.  For example,
Expenses:Auto:Licensing shows an editable cell in the budget at the Auto
level even though there are no transactions in that account, but not at the
Licensing level.  This is consistent across all the Expense accounts.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Peter