[GNC] Budget Issue

Peter088 Peter088 at PeterMacDonough.Com
Thu Dec 13 01:32:25 EST 2018

Thanks Adrien.  Much appreciated.  You've solved that issue and I have more
I'm afraid.

I'm defining a budget to be 12 1-month periods.  The screen is only wide
enough to display 9.  I don't see a scroll bar and tabbing doesn't seem to
move the display, nor do the arrows.  I also don't seem to be able to adjust
the column widths, as I really don't need as much space as they've
allocated.  Can you tell me how to modify the display please?  For example,
is there a way to edit the labels on the budget periods?  Can I shrink the
column widths.  Is there a way to scroll left and right through the budget?

Also, I'm unclear how the filter works.  The default filter selected all
account types.  I'm only interested in Expenses, but when I cleared them all
and selected only Expenses, all my accounts disappeared from view including
the Expense accounts.

I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but I can't find this stuff in the
documentation.  It doesn't seem to go to this level of detail.  Perhaps
there is another place to look?

Thanks,

Peter