[GNC] Reconciling different periods?

Phil Hays phil_hays at ieee.org
Thu Dec 13 14:25:35 EST 2018

I download transactions from credit cards weekly. These are downloaded
up to today's date, and I want to reconcile all downloaded
transactions. After downloading transactions up until today's date, the
reconcile date needs to be today.

I usually use today's date and today's balance. 'Today' is the usual
'closing date' of the 'statement'.

I note that the credit cards also have monthly statements that I rarely
look at... Is there a reason why I should?

Phil Hays