[GNC] No Disk error

Elzorillo elzorillo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:42:29 EST 2018

Hi

I had the exact same error message appear today also..

W7 with updates switched off so no changes overnight. No updates or changes
to the software at all. Running GC 3.3.

The error appears for me when I select custom options in reports and I
discovered also it was caused by a load of empty SD drives on the system.
I'd love to know how it just randomly started today.

Anyway.. my solution was as listed in a link above using the reg
modification.

---------
Locate the following registry entry:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL\MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows

Select ErrorMode. Double-click on it to edit the value, change the value to
2

Would love to know what triggered GC to start looking at all available
drives.

Ed