[GNC] Data entry problem

stephen.m.butler51 stephen.m.butler51 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:56:52 EST 2018

I think the bug was in that release.   Can you grab 3.3?

-------- Original message --------From: avigrant at juno.com Date: 12/20/18  15:02  (GMT-08:00) To: kg7je at arrl.net Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org Subject: Re: [GNC] Data entry problem
I'm sorry.  I am using Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24) on a HP Laptop using Windows 10.