[GNC] Basic Question (I hope) - End of Year Procedure

Jennym 55.jennifer.massey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 09:04:33 EST 2018

Hi

I only started using GNUCash last April for simple, personal accounting, so
I'm at the 'basic' stage. I'm using it with:

a) Current bank account
b) Two credit card accounts
c) Personal Wallet
d) Three income accounts
e) Normal household accounts
f) Budgeting (manually entered, not automatic via the system)

So what I'd like to do:  Retain all of 2018 accounts (having them to hand
for easy access), but have them zeroed for 2019.

My worry is that if I do anything wrong, there's no historical 'undo' button
to backtrack.

Would really appreciate any advice. (Basic of course). Thank you