[GNC] Fidelity Online

asdf124 gsa126 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:42:50 EST 2018

I am also trying to download transactions from Fidelity but can't get it to
work.  I get the same HTTP 400 error when using AqBanking in GnuCash. Like
OP, I can get account lists but cant get the transactions downloaded.  I
tried settings in the above message but that didn't work either (except for
the account settings which I can't figure out where to update).  I have
searched everywhere but can't seem to find a solution.

Anyone can provide any suggestions on how to get transactions downloaded
from Fidelity, I'll really appreciate it.