[GNC] Help

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 30 15:09:20 EST 2018

The Actions menu as well as the various icons are context dependent.

You will see the Transfer icon if you are viewing a register in the active tab.

You will see the Actions > Transfer menu entry if you are viewing either a register or the Chart of Accounts.

There may be a few other cases of each, but I haven’t found them.

You will *not* see either when viewing a report, using the budget module, or viewing/editing an invoice/bill.

Regards,
Adrien