[GNC] Increase default font on register v3.3 windows 10

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:34:44 EST 2018

Hi Alfred,

If they do not already exist, insert these lines,:

sheet {
  font: *15*px arial, sans-serif;
  color: white;
}

in your "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\GnuCashgtk-3.0.css" file, if file
does not exist, create one with a text editor.

Change the font size by modifying the number *15,* then, close and open
GnuCash to see the changes.

Em qua, 26 de dez de 2018 às 20:48, A Alonso <aa at project2m.com> escreveu:

> HI guys,
>

> I've seen approximately 3.5 hours trying to figure this out.
>

> All I want to do is change the default register font size making it larger
> for my old eyes.
>

> I am using Gnucash v3.3 on windows 10. Just installed it a few days ago.
>

> So far I've tried:
>

> Google search
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3
>
> https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/doc/gtk-3.0.css
>
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations
>
> https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkSettings.html
>

> and others.
>

> Feel free to laugh but despite trying my own
>
> gtk-3.0.css and messing with the settings.ini, (and yes disabling using
> default them in preferences)
>
> no matter what I do, nothing changes when I relaunch gnucash
>

> Ok, maybe I'm not the brightest, but this is not as simple as 1,2,3.
>
> No option in the program itself, could not find "select theme" app (maybe
> it
> was there at some point).
>

> I'm burned out. Could someone point me what do I need to change, to make
> the
> register font bit bigger. That's it.
>

> Any help would be appreciated!
>

> Thanks,