[GNC] Increase default font on register v3.3 windows 10

A Alonso aa at project2m.com
Wed Dec 26 21:13:09 EST 2018

Hi G,

When I saw your response on my phone I ran to my computer to try it.

No love. Default register font size did not change.

I tried sheet, tried .sheet

No variation worked.

In fact, I think Ihad already tried this.

I did double check that use default theme was unchecked in preferences.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Alfred