[GNC] Increase default font on register v3.3 windows 10

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 09:53:47 EST 2018

Correction:
If you have not fixed my previous error (Missing backslash), the correct
path is %USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash*\*gtk-3.0.css.

In standard conditions, this works for me, and for everyone on W10.

*  "These settings can be seen when the preference setting*
*  'Register\Use GnuCash built-in color theme' and/or *
*  'Account\Show account color as background color' is unset."*

*  Help sites:*
  https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3#Visual_Styling
  https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/chap-css-overview.html

If none of this works, your issue is not setup.

A good attempt would be:

Make a backup first.
Remove GnuCash, delete (or Rename)  the %USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\
folder, run the *Sfc /scannow* command at the command promp, reinstall
GnuCash with admin privileges and repeat the procedure of my first post.

Good luck.

--
Regards
GTI