[GNC] *.deb package for GnuCash 3.4 Released

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:49:02 EST 2018

Stephen M. Butler wrote
>>     For those interested in a deb file but not willing to compile
>>     yourself:
>>     https://drive.google.com/open?id=172BMIvLgD7twcGEWkR5GcddoZ_A4QWfY
>>     -->
>>     gnucash_3.4-0-1_amd64.deb
>>
>>     The zero after 3.4 is the commit number after the tag (there are
>>     currently none) and the one after that is the first attempt to build
>>     that on my box.

/*Stephen... with the disclaimer that I always know only 1/2 what I'm
talking about... so is it reasonable for me to go ahead and try and install
your gnucash_3.4-0-1_amd64.deb on my Google Pixel Chromebook under linux? I
currently have installed a 3.2 deb version: Version: 3.2
Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24). And if so, is if necessary for me to manually
uninstall the previous installation? Thanks.*/