[GNC] *.deb package for GnuCash 3.4 Released

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:15:09 EST 2018

"Now, I don't have experience with anyone installing it on a non Ubuntu
box. So, this will be an experiment. It's up to you. I won't be hurt if
you pass!  But I would like to know if it does work on non-Ubuntu boxes."

Yea, that's what I was wondering about...if anyone else wants to chime in,
comments welcome. I value my current installation (it works 85%), so a
little nervous about walking down the valley of death :)