Can I automate any of this?

bob_summers bonsai.tiger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:36:03 EST 2018

Well I've barely managed to figure out how to reply to the list, so maybe
writing scripts is beyond me!

> On Feb 1, 2018, at 8:52 AM, Christopher Lam <christopher.lck@>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Bob:
>
> Try this for an unusual solution...
>
> https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2017-February/069016.html

But that might work.  Being the first of the month I've done my invoicing
today - it struck me that to automate the emailing of .pdf invoices, the
program would have to harvest the email address contained in each invoice,
otherwise how would it know where to send it?  So maybe impossible.  But if
I can automagically generate an easy-invoice.scm report from each invoice,
and save to .pdf, then I've cut my work by a third or so.

Thanks for the replies!  (running Gnucash on Linux Mint btw, in response to
an earlier post)