Historical account data

Ken Brown kbrown at mac.com
Mon Feb 5 18:00:08 EST 2018

I’ve just joined this list and I am starting to evaluate GNUCash for personal and small business use going forward. One thing I would like to be able to do is to look at historical account data over various years and report, either graphing or exporting to spreadsheet for graphing. Is this possible to easily do and what would be involved to accomplish that?

Please point me in the right direction if this has been discussed or if the info is available somewhere.
What is the best source for similar information?

Thx for any tips,
Ken G. Brown