Copying transactions from an account to the general ledger

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 6 12:54:01 EST 2018

Op dinsdag 6 februari 2018 18:15:35 CET schreef Mike Donovan:
> Having recorded many transactions to the cash account, I would like to copy
> these to the GL (which has no transactions currently) and then use the GL
> for recording all future transactions. Can this be done? Thanks.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

*All* transactions are in the general ledger automatically.

If you don't see them there, that's probably because the general ledger is by
default filtered to the transactions of the past 30 days.

Try View/Filter By... to remove this filter. Unfortunately it's not retained
so you'll have to do it each time you open the GL.

Regards,

Geert