Register Color Tweak

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Tue Feb 6 13:31:54 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

I've been having some fun playing with the register colors, trying to get
something I like a bit better than the default.  Following the guide in the
Wiki it was fairly easy.

However, I'm hitting my head against one item.  For some reason, the
selected row's font color is white.  The unselected I switched to black
with "gnc-entry", but I can't find a way to change the selected font color.

I just tweaked the sample file and have attached my .gtkrc-2.0.gnucash file
if anyone is interested in taking a look.  I hope the mailing list manager
doesn't drop it.

Thanks for anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Michael