Changing GTK theme or UI Font on macOS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:11:17 EST 2018

Thanks John,

I’ll test 2.7.4 then for theming.

As for font and size, that’s the code I was trying. (with a different font) I even switched it to Baskerville as a test to see if the font itself I chose was the issue. Still no dice.

I had to use this format below, but only the register is affected of course, not the entire app:

style "gnc-register"
{
  font_name    = "Helvetica Neue UltraLight 14"
}
widget "*.GnucashSheet" style "gnu-register"

(taken from the gnucash git example of a .gtkrc file)

That worked. Now there is the issue that some text colors aren’t consistent. I haven’t defined them yet which may be the problem. They seem to change between red and black after several times of opening a register.

I’ll probably just play with this with 2.7.4 as well. I’ll be moving to 3.0 anyway when it reaches stable.

Regards,
Adrien