New Entities

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:06:35 EST 2018

Matt,

You bring up a good point.  I have seen a suggestion somewhere to use
virtual machines to sandbox GnuCash files and keep them isolated from each
other.

I think that is Overkill but it works.

I occasionally open two files simultaneously if I want to copy a
transaction from one file to another.

David C