gnucash-user Digest, Vol 179, Issue 34

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Feb 10 07:58:45 EST 2018

Op zaterdag 10 februari 2018 13:30:36 CET schreef Adonay Felipe Nogueira:
> I once *heard* that GNU Mailman version 3 has forum-like interface but
> with proper mailing list integration. We are using GNU Mailman, but not
> the last version, and I don't know why. I know little about the
> internals of GnuCash project's infrastructure because I'm just a user.

Mailman 3 in combination with Hyperkitty would indeed provide the combined
functionality.

The problem is both are missing from Fedora repositories. I have asked about
this and the answer was they are not stable enough. Not a good base to build a
user facing platform on yet.

I'm still hoping it will materialize one day, though I'm no longer holding my
breath on that...

Geert