Switching from Windows to Mint

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Sun Feb 11 15:15:09 EST 2018

As someone who has been using Linux as my principal operating system on
home and business PCs since 2004, I can say with certainty that Linux
helps those who help themselves.  It'll be worth the effort, though.

I don't use Mint, but the spousal unit does and on the rare occasions
I've had to intervene with her machine one of the really nice things
I've noticed about it is the Mint user community. There is competent
help available if you really need it. Check out the user forum if you
haven't already had the chance.

Glad you got GnuCash going.

RBM