Installation

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:08:41 EST 2018

Johnathan,

GnuCash may or may not play well with various cloud storage services
because of it's insistence (in current releases) on keeping it's automatic
backups in the same folder as the data file.  You need to untangle that
issue before assuming that GnuCash does not work.

Try keeping your data on a local hard drive but in a dedicated folder to
see if it works in that configuration.

David C