Trading Accounts

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:12:19 EST 2018

I use, in addition to USD. AUD, HKD, CAD, CNY and SGD.  I buy in
tranches for average cost.  So, not sure that means I have complicated
trades but I make sure I never have any orphan accounts. I checked my
test file for capital and it did not list any. Although, at the bottom
of my accounts list, there is a list of currencies and exchanges with
totals for each. But, again, there isn't any difference in income and
expenses.