Trading Accounts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 13:05:31 EST 2018

If you read Christopher's links, they go into the theory behind the
development of trading accounts.

I personally do not need them for my use, so I am not conversant with how
they work.

I think that you may need them, based on the fact that you are looking into
using them, but I cannot help with details.

Perhaps another user that does use them can chime in (hint Hint)

David C