Print a list of unpaid bills

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 22:41:23 EST 2018

There is one other option I forgot to mention.

If you get in the habit of ‘reconciling’ your AP account register (clearing each bill and each matching payment) you can filter the view of the AP register to show only unreconciled entries. (under View > Filter By) While as far as I know, this view is not printable, it does give you a list of all unpaid bills (assuming you only reconciled those with matching payments) that you can leave open in its own tab, or call up at any time without going through the Find Bill procedure I outlined previously.

Regards,
Adrien