Cannot print reports: 2.6.19

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Feb 13 19:10:06 EST 2018

> On Feb 12, 2018, at 4:33 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2018, John Ralls wrote:
>
>> That's not coming from GnuCash, it's coming from the OS. Since it works
>> for one user and not the other I'd suspect a permissions problem.
>
> John,
>
>  When I changed the report display for the business account they refused to
> print, too. Regardless, I'll just 'export to PDF' and ignore the 'Print'
> function.

What does "changed the report display for the business account" mean?

Yes, "Export to PDF..." does indeed run the same dialog, pre-populated with some options for printing to file. If that works for both accounts then when it doesn't work from Print ... it probably means that you've selected some options in the dialog that are incompatible with making a PDF.

Regards,
John Ralls