Cannot print reports: 2.6.19

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 13 19:24:15 EST 2018

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, John Ralls wrote:

> What does "changed the report display for the business account" mean?

John,

   It means I changed the stylesheet from Default to Footer.

> Yes, "Export to PDF..." does indeed run the same dialog, pre-populated
> with some options for printing to file. If that works for both accounts
> then when it doesn't work from Print ... it probably means that you've
> selected some options in the dialog that are incompatible with making a
> PDF.

   'Export to PDF' works for all reports on both accounts. Trying to print
the reports (using any stylesheet) is not allowed. The only options I change
are the stylesheet and the period covered by the reports (i.e,.
01/01/2017-12/31/2017).

   Having the reports placed on disk as .pdf files is what I need. Using the
export rather than print menu items does the job so that's fine with me.

Thanks very much,

Rich