2.6.19: Accounts reconciled; trial balance has imbalance

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:11:04 EST 2018

Rich,

If you’re using digest mode, I’d recommend turning it off.

My experience has been it’s more trouble to maintain and sort through. The digest also seems to not be quite ‘regular’ in its delivery, either in number of messages, or in elapsed time. Replies will also seem to appear out of sequence or be unnecessarily delayed.

Without digest, some days or times will be very quiet; others will blow up your in-box. Set a filter/rule to file your GnuCash messages to their own folder for sanity.

You could optionally enable the setting to CC you on all of your own list submissions, but I really don’t think that would help you, and might possibly add to the confusion, but it is an option.

Regards,
Adrien