2.6.19: Accounts reconciled; trial balance has imbalance

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 14 08:44:20 EST 2018

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

> If you’re using digest mode, I’d recommend turning it off.

Adrian,

   I've never used digest mode for any mailing list. That makes it difficult
to find a message of interest and to respond to it.

   I run my own MTA here (postfix) and have set message size limit high
enough to get all attachments from clients and those on mail lists. My MUA
is alpine (text-based for reading/writing text) so all mail is local, not on
the 'Net where it's available to anyone and everyone.

   Monday and yesterday were extreme outliers. Message delays ranged from
8-14 hours, then they started to appear in a few minutes, the normal
behavior. I mentioned the delays to explain why my posts were duplicated or
seemed out of sequence.

Regards,

Rich