How to export structure without transactions?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Feb 14 18:36:48 EST 2018

You can export the chart of accounts via File - > Export Accounts.  But it
will not include your customers, vendors, etc.  It only saves your account
tree.

Note that there is no real need to start over. Gnucash is quite happy to
just continue, and the reports handle multiple years in one data file.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.