trial balance - how to find mismatch question

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:13:25 EST 2018

The recent threads on trial balances has me wondering why mine seems to
be ~$1600 out of balance, despite having everything else in the account
balance and reconcile correctly, i.e. nothing in the imbalance account,
and setting the dates to the earliest date in the file and today.
Either I am not using it correctly or I do not understand how to 1) use
it and 2) find out what to do when it doesn't balance.  Is there a
tutorial?  The webpage documents (section 10.3.4.11. Trial Balance)
doesn't give much help. - Elmar