QFX Import and Reconciled Transactions

R Winstead ramble.winstead at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:58:21 EST 2018

David,
Thanks for the information.  I guess what I was hoping was that there might
be something that could be done to tweak the matching process (on the part
of the user), to make transactions that are reconciled, with a "Y" in the R
column, off limits to future matching (and possible updates which would
seem to invalidate a previous reconciliation).  If not, then hopefully
something that could be included in an upcoming release.

Thanks again for the helpful information.

RW