QFX Import and Reconciled Transactions

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 16 00:06:11 EST 2018

No problem David.

I was interested because I was importing OFX data at the time I saw the post
and I have often been confused about exactly what happens, even though most
of the time it works without any problem. It appears that that when R is
checked in the import window, it sets the A column in the account register
(not R as I previously claimed - I just noticed this) to "c", but not to "y"
,  which is set when it is reconciled by the reconciliation process. I agree
it would be nice to have some improvement on the documentation around
importing. Even nicer might be some tooltips on the column headers in the
various windows.

Cheers
David

-----