QFX Import and Reconciled Transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:12:29 EST 2018

DaveC49,

If it appeared that I was talking to you I apologize.  I was using a
cellphone and couldn't see what I was doing.

I was trying to emphasize to Ramble that importing should not be confused
with reconciling.

The documentation has been very sparse and vague so it does not help to
clear up confusion.

I believe that some work is being done to improve the process in the 3.0
release, but I have not had time to research what is going on.

David C