Lock file issues

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 19:20:26 EST 2018

No prob. Please remember to "reply-all", for the benefit of others who have
received your original email - that way everyone can see what's going on.

The LCK file can simply be deleted from the directory if the main Gnucash
file is not in use - assuming you aren't using a shared directory that
others can access.

Cheers for now....