Finance::Quote for EE Savings Bonds

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 22:23:58 EST 2018

Ken,

You have obviously devoted a significant amount of time to the entire
process needed to track EE bonds in GnuCash and I think that it would be
nice to document your work in a way that other users could find it and
benefit from it.

I am not a developer nor do I know the best place in the WIKI or FAQ to
document your work, but if another could point out the best place to put
it, I would at least like to see links to this thread documented.

David C