Finance-Quote 1.47 Unable to retrieve Currency quotes

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Feb 22 18:25:07 EST 2018

You can't change the quote source for currencies. Currency retrieval in Finance::Quote needs two symbols, one for each currency, while stock symbols require only one. Finance::Quote has the currency source hardwired: Formerly to Yahoo! now to Alphavantage.

I was able to get a currency price (EUR->USD) just now with no trouble and not much delay.

Regards,
John Ralls