Finance-Quote 1.47 Unable to retrieve Currency quotes

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:09:25 EST 2018

Thanks for the explanation Larry.  Now I understand.  I just don't know
why I am unable to update currency quotes since 02/13/2018. Perhaps
Alphavantage is just not robust enough to support all the users of GC
plus what they were supporting before Yahoo went south last year.

I appreciate what Erik Colson was able to put together in such a very
short time. And Alphavantage seems to be the only game in town for the
time being. All of the developers of GC need a big round of applause for
keeping GC moving forward and answering all of the questions from users.

Les