variable scheduled date

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:51:39 EST 2018

Hi Jean-David,

Yes version 2.4.15 was released just over 4 years / 20 versions ago so I'm
not surprised you're missing out on a lot of the good stuff :-)

I'm sure there must be ways of updating to a later version even on RedHat
just like I have already done on Ubuntu.

I see epel list an srpm for gnucash 2.6.18-1 under both
http://download3.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/7/SRPMS/Packages/g/ and
http://download3.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/7Server/SRPMS/Packages/g/ so
I'm surprised you can't upgrade to at least that version ?

Cheers Dave H.