Comments on 2.7.5

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 17:48:42 EST 2018

Don't see many comments about the new versions so here are a few.

Since 2.7.4 I forgot how to do cmake, but wrote the process down this time.

In 2.7.4, on linux mint 18.3, using sqlite3 didn't seem to work; now it
does with the 2.7.5 version.

In 2.7.4 I thought tax item markings got lost but maybe I just didn't
try hard enough.  With 2.7.5 I'm not sure the report showed until I
tried to edit report options.  However, I was able to get a tax report
to show when I chose a specific date range.  However the data had dates
one year earlier than requested.  Also, when trying to edit tax options,
after selecting individual ... and trying to change expense, the
default, to income I got a crash and segmentation fault.

Overall, 2.7.5 behavior seems much improved over 2.7.4.  Mike