OT: fedora, linux and 32 bit software was Re: variable scheduled date

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:42:28 EST 2018

A lot of us still have old 32 bit machines that have not died yet, but on
the other hand today there are many good 64 bit machines available for
about $300 to $400.  They have really crappy keyboards, no optical drive
and other shortcomings but fairly decent displays and performance.  You
could buy a tablet and add the missing keyboard, optical drive, USB
splitter and Ethernet port 😐.

David C