Building 2.6.19 on Ubuntu Xenial

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 04:04:39 EST 2018

On 26 February 2018 at 23:49, Adrien Monteleone
<adrien.monteleone at gmail.com> wrote:
> I’m setting up an Ubuntu Xenial machine for a family member and I’d like to put Gnucash on it. The Xenial repos are dated to 2.6.12, a bit too stale.

The next LTS (18.04) will be out in a few weeks and is available for
download as a daily build, you might consider using that, otherwise
the system will be 2 years out of date almost immediately.  I don't
know what version of GC is on that at the moment, but it will be at
least 2.6.17 as that is what is on 17.10.

Colin